We are looking for a confident and creative Digital PR Consultant, who has sound writing skills and isn’t afraid to liaise and build relationships with the media. You’ll be working as part of an integral, close-knit and friendly team of specialists in SEO, social media, content and PPC to develop digital PR campaigns that drive awareness, engagement and revenue for a wide range of clients across many different industries.
Working as a Digital PR Consultant, you will have at least two years of public relations experience and the ability to develop relationships with journalists. You should be able to create and pitch compelling and newsworthy stories and other types of content for our clients, regardless of industry.
This is an unmissable opportunity for a Digital PR specialist who is looking to join one of the UK’s leading digital marketing agencies. You will be provided with professional and personal development as well as an exciting and rewarding career path within a progressive agency, among other core company benefits.
- Salary: £21,000 – £26,000 (dependent on experience)
- Location: Stoughton Grange, Oadby, Leicestershire
- Contract: Full-time and permanent
- Reports to: PR and Content Manager
- Start date: Immediate
- Educated to degree level
- Working knowledge of Digital PR and outreach and campaign management experience.
- Ability to think creatively in order to craft unique stories and compelling campaign ideas that really stand out and attract media coverage
- Ability to create and write exciting and captivating press releases and news stories on a wide range of topics
- Excellent communication skills and confidence pitching to the media over the phone
- Sound organisation skills and ability to manage a large media contact database
- Ability to analyse a company, product, content piece or raw data to find a story and hook
- Ability to understand not just the client’s customer persona, but also the media outlet’s target audience in order to make that connection
- An understanding of SEO, backlinks and domain authority
- Proven track record of monitoring and reporting on key campaign KPIs, metrics and results, using tools, such as Google Analytics
- Experience and ability to set up and maintain transparent, professional and friendly client relationships and communications.Desire to work as part of a collaborative and dynamic campaign team
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and reactive agency environment
- Sound spelling and grammar skills
- Desire to cascade and share knowledge, experience and resources to the wider team
- Other key skills needed: time management, ability to support other team members, working towards deadlines and ability to schedule and prioritise own workload
Reasons to join us!
- A relaxed and fun, yet professional working environment in a modern office based in the Leicestershire countryside – next to a pub and sweet/coffee shop!
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of clients/accounts from any type of industry
- Freedom to work on different types of campaigns with complete autonomy
- Access to the latest tools, technology and equipment
- Personalised career development, support and progression
- Opportunity to attend industry-leading conferences and events
- Encouragement to attend training courses, both offline and online
- Regular role reviews with management
- 30 days annual leave, including bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team nights/days out
- In-house incentives and rewards
- Contribution matched pension
- Private healthcare
- Free onsite parking
- Company perks, such as half-price cinema tickets, shopping discounts and client referral benefits